|[frontpage_news widget=”6471″ name=”News progetto EWC”]|
The project “Food industry sector towards the Europe 2020 Strategy: to promote an empowerment of EWC’s members of Campofrio and Conserve Italia European Works Councils” (VS/2015/0371) intends to promote an action aiming at helping the social partners and actors at company level involved in the European Work Council to handle the contents of EU law on transnational employee involvement and enabling them to exercise their rights and their duties in the regards in order to face the main critical issues the concerns the European food industry towards the Europe 2020 Strategy.
To achieve this main object the following working phases will take place:
- Preparatory phase: networking day, kick off meeting in Rome, creation of dedicated webpages;
- E-learning activity: training action planning, e-learning action, training action follow up;
- Information and dissemination: 4 newsletters preparation and distribution, organization and realization for the international seminar in San Lazzaro di Savena (BO) “Food industry sector towards the Europe 2020 Strategy: to promote an empowerment of EWC’s members of Campofrio and Conserve Italia European Works Councils”.
- Follow-up: Evaluation meeting in Madrid.
- Monitoring and evaluation. Monitoring and evaluation plan, monitoring activities and evaluation activities.
The project is intended to achieve the following results: joint participation in the project and management through the involvement of employers and workers involved in EWC; list of common best practices between employers and workers involved through the launching of the forum tool on the e-learning platform; increase of knowledge and awareness of employers and workers involved in EWC on critical issues the concerns the European food industry and on the contents of EU law on transnational employee involvement; comparison between employers and workers involved in EWC and European Institution; list of strengths and weaknesses in the implementation of EWC in food industry and presentation of set of best practices in other sectors.